For more Information
The drills and techniques depicted on this web site are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. It is not the intention of the author or the publisher to encourage readers to attempt any of the dills or techniques illustrated.
Striking points are given to you, the reader, for educational purposes only and must never be practiced or attempted with out proper professional instruction from a certified Master Instructor of Fifth Dan rank or above. Striking to any part of the head or body may result in, illness, disability, or even death to its receiver. For the reason that point striking may become deadly, you must receive one on one instruction from a Master Instructor who will work with you daily. A one-day experience, or videotape, or book can not give you the experience needed. The members of the National Institute of Pressure Point arts, the author, the web site, and the publisher, disclaim any legal liability of any type, and will not be held responsible for any damages, illnesses or deaths received by the reckless delivery of blows of any kind to any part of the head, body or appendages. The author, publisher and web site owners disclaim liability from damages received by the above.
This web site is for informational purposes only.
Forty-four forbidden cavity strikes.
Commentary has been written and produced by Master Leonard Paul Lambert, and must not be reproduced with out written permission of Master Lambert. And or the National Institute of pressure point art.
CAVITY # 2, TENTO.
1. Name: Tento GV 24, meaning; the sun, providence.
2. Location: 0.5 cun or one half inch directly above the middle of the anterior hairline.
3. Direction: Slightly angled to the back, or downwards.
4. Depth: 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
5. Vasculation: Branch of the frontal artery.
6. Innervations: Branch of the frontal nerve.
7. Weapon: Sharp to blunt, Cutting fist, one finger fist, back fist, dagger fist.
8. Techniques: With one finger and dagger fists, Qi transference will be used.
9. Best strike time: 11pm to 1am.
10. Effect: Stimulation of the brains nerves causing fainting is a primary result as well as concussion, fracture, death.
11. Result: Energy disruption of the central brain nerves, in the case of the one finger and dagger fist and fracture and concussion in the case of the back fists, and in the case of the cutting fist all the above. All the above fist strikes may cause all the above effects, See commentary.
12. Cure: With a light blow, rest along with herbs. With a heavy blow, there is no none cure.
13. Additional techniques: In a strike to the vein the head must be tilled back before striking.
14. Technique note: The GV 24 point is not to be used for healing purposes by the acupuncturist.
15. Element: None.
16. Qi flow: Downwards.
Tento, translated the sun and or provident, is located on the centerline one half inch above the hairline at GV 24 in the Fontanels. The Fontanels, is were the suture in the center of the forehead is found Note; To help you find this suture place you finger on the top center of your forehead. Run your finger from left to right, back and forth. You should feel an indentation that runs up the center of the forehead between the two orbital up into the hairline. When you come to the top of the indent, you are approximately in the vicinity of GV 24 or Tento. Lets take a moment to describe the Fontanels because it will help your further understanding of Tento. Before birth, the bones of the forehead at the vertex are separated in two parts held in place only by membrane. As time passes, the two sides of the frontal bone knit or suture together. This suture is somewhat stronger but not as strong as the surrounding bone structure.